Updated April 8, 2020
As you have probably heard, the Idaho State Board of Education and closed school at their physical locations through the end of this school year.
Unfortunately, this means that our Spring BAM Jam will not be able to happen as planned.
Obviously, we are all disappointed by this. The great news is that our summer tournament, August 8-9, does not appear to be in jeopardy and we are prepared to host our 13th annual summer BAM Jam.
Additionally, we are looking into how we can offer a Fall BAM Jam. We hope to have more details on this as well.
Here is how this affects you and your team, if you are currently registered for the Spring BAM Jam.
Option A: We are offering full refunds for any team that wishes to opt out.
Option B: We will let you push your spring registration to the summer tournament. If you choose to move your team to the summer, we will let you make player changes at no cost. We will have more details on summer tournament logistics soon.
If you were registered for the spring and have not yet contacted us, simply reply to this email with your choice (Option A or Option B) along with your team name and captain name. When you reply, your team name and captain names are critical, as we have well over 100 teams signed up and will not be able to look you up by email.
For those of you that were not signed up, but do want to play in the summer, we will be opening registration up as soon as we hear from the spring teams. We anticipate this will be sometime in early May.
Thank you so much for all your patience and your understanding over the last month. We know this has been a trying time for everyone. We look forward to returning to normal and continuing to provide “B-ball For All”!
Updated March 13, 2020
With the updated information from the Borah High School administrators and in accordance with the guidelines established by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare in regards to mass gatherings, the Spring BAM Jam has been postponed until May 1-3, 2020 at Borah High. Below are the details regarding the tournament.
- Teams that have already registered for the tournament are eligible for a refund or your team will remain registered for the May tournament.
- If you would like a refund, you must notify us by April 17, 2020, by sending an email to email@example.com with your team name and captain’s name. The refund will be issued to the card used to make the original payment. The amount will be whatever you paid, minus $25 to cover the credit card charges and your team t-shirts, which we already printed and paid for. Teams that opt for a refund can pick up their shirts at our office.
- Teams that have already registered but signed up after the original deadline and were charged a $25 late fee will automatically have their late fee refunded to the card that was charged.
- Teams that made player changes will have their player change fees automatically refunded. All player changes that are made through April 17 can be made at no charge.
- The tournament format will remain the same as before. Youth and High School divisions will be played on Friday evening and Saturday. Adult divisions will be held on Saturday and Sunday.
- Registration for new teams will remain open until April 17.
We understand that this change could cause inconveniences to teams and players. Unfortunately, this is a situation that is out of our control.
BAM Jam was created to provide an exceptional event that benefits our community. In that spirit, we have made this decision with that goal in mind.
To stay current with all of our BAM Jam updates, be sure to stay tuned to our website and social media accounts.