So, you want to play in BAM Jam. But you aren’t quite sure how to get started.
How do I get a team together? How do I register? How do I know when I play?
1. Mark your calendar. The first thing to do is make sure that you have tournament dates down on your calendar. To play you have to be available!
2. Pick your teammates. More than likely you are going to be the team captain. This means that you get to pick who you get to play with. Think about the type of players you want to play with. Are you trying to win the whole thing? Are you just trying to have fun? Do you need an outside shooter or an inside threat? The players are all around you. At work. At school. At church. Maybe even in your neighborhood or a team you are on right now.
3. Pick a division. For adult teams, look at your teammates and your goals and decide if you want to play recreational (just having fun), competitive (a little more serious) or elite (the true test of your 3 on 3 skills).
4. Time to register. Since space is so limited the time to register is now. At the top of this page under the “PLAY” link is a “REGISTER” link. Pick a good teammate, fill in the team’s info, fill in your player’s info, make a payment and you’re registered. You should get an email saying that your team has registered. Verify that the information is correct.
5. When do we play? As we get closer to the tournament the team captains will receive information on where and when to check in their team. We will also be posting all the brackets and game times.
That’s it. Now it’s a matter of perfecting your jump shot, working on the crossover and getting ready for Idaho’s biggest indoor tournament!